How to Enter LUNA Collections
The James E. and Joan Singer Schiele Print Collection is accessible through LUNA.
- Click the following link: http://luna.wustl.edu:8180/luna/servlet
- Select James E. and Joan Singer Schiele Print Collection from the menu on the left. To browse, choose Browse All in the middle section, or, after selecting the James E. and Joan Singer Schiele Print Collection, search for images using the search box in the upper right hand corner.
Note: If you are a Washington University student, faculty, or staff member, log in with your WUSTL to view all Washington University LUNA collections, including Visual Resources Collection. To download and print high resolution images for Educational Use within Fair Use Copyright, log in with WUSTL key or username lunapublic and password public.
Other public LUNA collections are available in the LUNA Commons.
- Click the following link: http://www.lunacommons.org
- Search collections by keyword in the Get Started section or choose Select Collection on the right to view a list of collections.
- If you would like to request an account in the Commons to create Media Groups and presentations, choose Create Account on the right. If you have a WUSTL key account, you have access to these features through the LUNA interface.